We receive and store all information that you enter on our website and our billing pages. This includes; a) the URL you are purchasing goods or services from, your e-mail address, your first name, your last name, your address, your city, your state, your zip, your country, and your agreement to be bound by our terms and conditions; We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your purchase request, responding to customer service inquiries, loss prevention, improving our service, communicating with you, and allowing our clients to provide customer service and fulfill their obligations to you. Information that we automatically receive: We receive and store certain information whenever you download web pages, or send us e-mail or forms. For example, we employ “cookie” technology. We do this so that we can recognize you when you re-visit our URLs. Additionally, we identify the numerical IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. E-mail Correspondence: We often request a confirmation when you receive and open an e-mail communication delivered by us. We archive all e-mail sent in and out of our network, and we identify the origination IP address of all mail sent into our network. We require that you refrain from “forging headers” or sending “SPAM”. Protection of US and third parties: We will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Agreement, and protect the contract rights of our Clients. Conducts background and credit checks on all of its employees prior to employment. Employs a username password scheme in order to limit and archive access to its computer network by its employees, and third parties. We do not request, or knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly use or share personal information from users under the age of 18 with third parties.
Transparency. We will make our privacy commitments easy to find and easy to read.
Security. We will use state of the art security safeguards to protect your privacy and the data entrusted to us.
Control. We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. And when we share information with our subsidiaries or trusted service providers, they too must comply with our privacy commitments.
All orders will be shipped through USPS after being verified by our sales executive over the Phone and successful completion of the payment. Orders will only be shipped after Phone Verification
Soon after shipping we will email and provide your Tracking #. A copy of tracking # will be sent to your email address also.
All orders are shipped from the USA to the USA and in some cases from Europe to the USA. Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Adderall, Oxycontin are shipped from overseas and may take longer delivery periods up to 4 weeks.
- We ship via USPS and most of our orders are delivered in 3-6 working days
- Any order is subject to be placed on hold for billing issues.
- We dispatch all orders from the closest warehouse near your Address given at the time of placing the order
- To be eligible for our promotions, we will inform you over the email. Offers might change from time to time.
- For questions please email us. We will reply to your message within 5 working hours.
- Get your orders verified soon after placing it by calling our customer care or your order would not be shipped, your card will only be charged after your verbal confirmation and then only your order be shipped
- Immediate refund or re-shipping will be done within 24 to 48 hrs. if the product gets lost or damaged.
- All medicines are generic brand names so there will be no issues of bad quality. Still, if you are not satisfied with the quality, you will get a full refund back within 24 to 48 hrs, after you send the bottle back to us containing minimum 90% pills in it.